Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Rockin' Brunswick - The Blasés, "All Night Long" (9 of 12)
Posted by Paul Devlin:
The Blasés were good friends of mine through high school and college and still are. They lived in North Jersey and I grew up in Central Jersey. But the keyboardist, Bill Donohue, is a cousin of my high school classmate Jim Donohue. So we combined our groups of friends, and went on adventures, heading north on the Garden State Parkway to watch the Blasés play high school dances.
The Blasés were a hit in New Brunswick and I made two more music videos of them, both of which played on MTV (we'll post those here as well soon). They went on to become one of the most popular bands at the Jersey shore in the late ‘80s and early ‘90s and enjoyed a lot of college radio play.
This song from Rockin’ Brunswick features bassist Paul “Rock” Verdon. Our buddy Rock died in a train accident in 1985 and will always be missed.
Next up, The Groceries....
Or you can get the DVD of Rockin’ Brunswick, here.
- Jason Blum's 5 Tips for Low-Budget Filmmaking Success
- Brian Grazer Says 'Arrested Development' Season 5 is Returning for 17 Episodes
- 2015 Emmy Predictions: Best TV Movie
- Watch: Teaser for 'Henry,' Second Virtual Reality Film from Oculus
- “Couple That With a Long Take and I’m Ecstatic”: Chris Bell on The Winds That Scatter