Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
The Eyes of St. Anthony (Episode 4 of 9)
Something is definitely up with those glasses and Tony is intrigued, but is he willing to be a guinea pig? And what happened to the engagement ring?
Ronald Ballard, who plays Shah in The Eyes of St. Anthony was a venerable Beat Generation stage actor in New York City. He was also a Korean War veteran who was suffering from painful tumors on his spine that made it difficult for him to walk. Shah turned out to be the ideal role for him because he could sit during the entire shoot.
Keep an eye out next week for episode 5!
- 'F*ck yeah, let's go:' Robin Wright Discusses Playing Robin Wright in Ari Folman's Divisive Cannes Drama 'The Congress'
- Watch: Sing Along With a Nearly Unrecognizable Larry David in the Teaser for HBO's 'Clear History'
- Cannes Review: At Nearly 4 Hours, Claude Lanzmann's 'The Last of the Unjust' Adds a Valuable Chapter to 'Shoah'
- Cannes 2013: Jia’s A Touch of Sin and Ozon’s Young and Beautiful
- Specialty Box Office: 'Frances' Ha-s Stellar First Weekend; 'Pines' Becomes 2013's First $20 Million Indie