Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Friends and family of Claire Missanelli gathered this past Sunday to pay tribute to a powerful women who touched so many lives with her kind heart. The memorial was poignant and cathartic, with eloquent expressions of joy and sorrow in words and music. This video is from our colleague in Tbilisi Georgia, Valeri Odikadze, the Georgian co-producer of Power Trip. It sums up the love that Claire inspired.
- RADiUS-TWC Makes First Major Deal Of Cannes: Jeremy Saulnier's 'Blue Ruin'
- Kino Lorber Takes Berlin and Tribeca Winner 'The Rocket' Out of Cannes
- Cannes: Why 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Isn't the Minor Coen Bros. Movie It Looks Like
- IFC Midnight Takes on Femme-Empowered Slugfest 'Raze'
- Cannes 2013 Opens with 3-D Glamour, Call Girls & Sci-Fi Animation