Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Max Vanderwolf in Last Man Standing & Naked Sun
Posted by Paul Devlin:
I met my good friend Max Vanderwolf at University and made this music video of his band Naked Sun when we were both living in New York in the late ‘80s, early ‘90s. I’m proud of this piece, shot on Super-8 film, because it captures the flamboyant, edgy East Village that I remember so well, but which no longer exists.
And the second part shows Max still at it, making great music with his latest band, Last Man Standing.
- ‘Sense8’ Season 2 Review: No More Learning Curve, As Lana Wachowski Revs the Show Forward
- Jason Jones Explains Why He and Samantha Bee Passed On Hosting ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘The Sinner’ Review: Jessica Biel Is More Than a Mom and a Murderer in USA’s Intriguing Limited Series — Tribeca 2017
- ‘Awake, A Dream From Standing Rock’ Is A Lesson in Resistance For the Rest of Us — Tribeca Review
- 10 Shows That Changed Critics’ Perceptions of the World — IndieWire Survey