Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Max Vanderwolf in Last Man Standing & Naked Sun
Posted by Paul Devlin:
I met my good friend Max Vanderwolf at University and made this music video of his band Naked Sun when we were both living in New York in the late ‘80s, early ‘90s. I’m proud of this piece, shot on Super-8 film, because it captures the flamboyant, edgy East Village that I remember so well, but which no longer exists.
And the second part shows Max still at it, making great music with his latest band, Last Man Standing.
- Why China’s Box Office May Not Save the Film Industry After All — CinemaCon 2017
- Entries for the Student Academy Awards Are Now Open
- 6 Wild (And Early) Emmy Nomination Predictions
- One-Person Crew: The Pros and Cons of Making a Documentary By Yourself
- ‘Too Old to Die Young’: Miles Teller to Star in Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series