Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Vote for Project of the Week: Will It Be 'Ms. Bula Banerjee,' 'Ms. Guidance' 'In Jackson Heights' or 'Brides to Be'?
- Here Are All the Movies Opening 4th of July Weekend; What Will You See?
- Christopher Makoto Yogi at the Sundance Directors Lab
- 25 Underseen TV Shows to Binge-Watch This Weekend
- Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 5, 'Contorno': Throw Will From The Train