Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Review: ‘Lace Crater’ Buries the Human Ghost Story at Its Core
- ‘Tallulah’ Review: Sian Heder’s Overwrought Debut Hits Hard at Flawed Mothers, and Viewers
- Rose McGowan, Damage Inc. Productions & SeriesFest Launch ‘Featuring Women Initiative’ Script Competition
- ‘Equity’ Review: Feminism Comes To Wall Street In This Uneven Financial Thriller
- Rosamund Pike and Daniel Brühl To Star In Palestinian Hijacking Drama ‘Entebbe’