Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Review: Season 7 Premiere Is the Show At Its Worst
- ‘Westworld’ Review: ‘Dissonance Theory’ Knows This is No Longer A Game
- Beloved Chinese Filmmaker Jia Zhangke Opens His Own Movie-Themed Restaurant
- Top 10 Takeaways: Movie Star Brands Tyler Perry and Tom Cruise Boost Box Office
- John Leguizamo Calls for ‘Latino Spring’ to Battle Racism in Hollywood and Beyond