Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Watch: Michael C. Hall Gets In Over His Head in Gritty 'Cold in July' Trailer
- Sure, 'Fargo' is Off to a Solid Start. But How Do the Ratings Compare to the Film's Box Office?
- Watch: Fear Will Consume You in First Trailer for Eli Roth's Cannibal Horror 'The Green Inferno'
- Creative Director at Drafthouse Films, Evan Husney, to Step Down and Transition to Producing Full-Time
- Trailer Watch: Pawel Pawlikowski’s Ida