Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- SXSW Review: Is Jon Favreau's 'Chef' a Return to Indie Form? Only In the Context of His Own Career
- SXSW: Lionsgate Nabs Rights to 'Exists,' the Bigfoot Found Footage Film from 'Blair Witch' Director
- POV and The New York Times Launch New Documentary Film Initiative
- Five Questions With The Internet’s Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz Director Brian Knappenberger
- Box Office: 'Budapest Hotel' Heading For Grand, Record-Breaking Debut