Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- ‘Doctor Who’ Review: Bill Continues to Make Us ‘Smile’ Despite Creepy-Cute Emojibots
- Tracy Letts and Debra Winger Are Brilliant As a Couple Who Rediscover Passion In Azazel Jacobs’ ‘The Lovers’ — Tribeca Review
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Is a Riveting, Relevant, and Political Drama, So Why Won’t the Creators Say So?
- Alejandro González Iñárritu Tells Marina Abramovic Why He Loves Virtual Reality — Tribeca 2017
- Laurie Simmons Has a Charming and Cinematic Mid-Life Crisis in Feature Directorial Debut ‘My Art’ — Tribeca Review