Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- 'House of Cards' Stars Muse on How Frank Underwood Would Beat Donald Trump: 'He Would Just Kill Him'
- Top 10 Takeaways: 'The Jungle Book' Box Office Beats Top Three Openers Combined
- James Wan Considering Leaving 'Aquaman' Director's Chair Due to DC Universe Troubles — Report
- Ingrid Michaelson's 'Hell No' Music Video Is Made Entirely From Snapchat Filters — Watch the Creative Clip
- Jeremy Irons Will Be in 'Justice League' Movies, Reprising Alfred Role From 'Batman v Superman'