Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Clip: Scarlett Johansson Kicks Butt In A Nude Body Suit — Watch
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Cast and Director Curate a Mixtape with Their Favorite Songs — Listen
- Werner Herzog Reveals His ‘Great, Strange Fascination’ With Donald Trump
- ‘Prevenge’ Review: A Wicked Slasher About A Killer Fetus, Starring A Very Pregnant Alice Lowe
- Bassem Youssef Could Save Us All: Why the ‘Egyptian Jon Stewart’ Deserves an American Show