Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- 9 Creepy Halloween Classics to Stream on Netflix: 'Blair Witch Project,' 'Carrie' & More
- Watch: Tom Hollander Spirals into Alcoholism as Dylan Thomas in 'A Poet in New York'
- 'Force Majeure' Director Shares the Scene He Hopes Will Lead to More Divorces
- Watch: Greatest Death Scenes Of All Time Brought To You By Experts of 'ABCs of Death 2'
- Indiewire Podcast: Do the Gotham Awards Matter in Oscar Season? Plus: 'Interstellar' Hype