Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- ‘Motherland’ Exclusive Trailer: New Documentary Takes Us Inside The Busiest Maternity Hospital in the Philippines
- ‘Wilson’ Trailer: A Neurotic Woody Harrelson Tries To Unite His Family in Sundance World Premiere
- ‘Dark Night’ Clip: Tim Sutton Takes on American Gun Culture In His Latest Sundance Film
- What Is the Best American Remake of a Foreign-Language Film? — Critics Survey
- ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ Trailer Recut To Feature Grim ‘Taxi Driver’ Narration — Watch