Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- “The Mid-Size Studio Feature is Gone”: Ken Kwapis on A Walk in the Woods
- Venice Review: Thrilling 'Everest' is Guaranteed to Enhance Mountain Climbing Fears
- Watch: New 'Daily Show' Host Trevor Noah Says 'Nothing is Going to Change'
- Exclusive 'Hyena Road' Poster Shows Epic Snapshots of Middle East War Drama
- Check It Out: The First Feature Film Shot Entirely with Drones