Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Review: 'Doctor Who' Season 8 Episode 5, 'Time Heist,' Fails to Fulfill Its Potential
- Five Questions for In the Morning Writer/Director Nefertite Nguvu
- Indiewire Podcast: From Oscars Shakeups to Fantastic Fest
- How to Tell Your Best Friend to Change His Clothes: A 'Sleepy Hollow' Advice Column for Abbie Mills
- Review: Keanu Reeves Kicks Ass to Avenge His Dead Dog in Satisfying 'John Wick'