Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Margot Robbie, Millie Bobby Brown and Tom Hardy Top IMDb’s Top 10 Stars of 2016 List
- Oscars: Gender-Fluid Actor Kelly Mantle Submitted For Consideration in Both Male and Female Categories
- IndieWire and FilmStruck’s ‘Movies That Inspire Me’: Nicole Holofcener Explains How ‘High Hopes’ Earns Its Title
- ‘Silence’ Review: Martin Scorsese Delivers a Gorgeous Crisis-of-Faith Drama
- Tracy Letts: How a God of American Theater Was Bested By Hollywood — Then Beat It