Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- PODCAST: Is 'Room' a Secret Frontrunner for Best Picture?
- Watch: Tom Hiddleston and Hugh Laurie Go Head-to-Head in Intense First Trailer for AMC's 'The Night Manager'
- Why 'Glassland' Star Jack Reynor Just Wants to Do Different Things (Like Playing Han Solo)
- Watch: Berlin Premiere 'Soy Nero' is Inspiring and Surprisingly Patriotic in Exclusive Trailer
- Watch: 'Veep' Season 5 Teaser Reminds Us How Funny 'Maybe' Can Be