Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Watch: Adam Scott Auditions for ‘Game of Thrones’ in ‘Parks and Recreation’ Season 6 Gag Reel
- Liam Helmsworth and John Malkovich-Starring 'Cut Bank' Picked Up for Distribution by A24
- Project of the Day: 'A Cambodian Winter'
- Watch: 'White Bird in a Blizzard' Trailer Shows How Growing Up Isn't Easy, Even if You're Shailene Woodley
- Watch: Stan Brakhage at Work on Very and Night Mulch