Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Vote for Project of the Week: Will It Be '5 Doctors,' 'Camino,' 'Are You Afraid of the '90s' or 'Gabe'
- 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in April 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
- Wanted: If You Love Technology as Much As Indie Film, You Could Be Our Product Manager.
- Indiewire Podcast: From 'The Sound of Music' to 'The Squid and the Whale,' What Defines a 'Classic' Movie?
- Watch: Patrick Stewart Goes Wild In New 'Blunt Talk' Teaser