Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Telluride: Hilary Swank on Her Comedy Roots, How She Picks Roles and Why She Acts
- The 13 Indies to Watch on VOD This September
- Watch: The Most Ragtag Misfit Outcast Supercut Ever
- Why Kelsey Grammer Didn't Want to Do Television Again, And What The Prospects Are for 'Partners'
- Project of the Day: 'The Life & Death of an Unhappily Married Man'