Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Cannes 2013: Jia’s A Touch of Sin and Ozon’s Young and Beautiful
- Specialty Box Office: 'Frances' Ha-s Stellar First Weekend; 'Pines' Becomes 2013's First $20 Million Indie
- The Dardenne Bros., Marion Cotillard and Sundance Selects Team For 'Two Days, One Night'
- Phase 4 Buys Anna Paquin's "Free Ride"
- The 9 Best Things Said by the Coen Bros., Carey Mulligan and Justin Timberlake at the 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Cannes Press Conference