Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- ‘Aquarius’ Political Controversy Clouds Brazil’s Oscar Submission
- Tom Hiddleston Reads John LeCarre’s ‘The Night Manager’ For Our Sincere Enjoyment
- ‘Star Wars Rogue One’ Trailer Gets Even Better When You Add the Beastie Boys — Watch
- Jeff Bridges on Fitness: ‘You Wouldn’t Want to See the Dude With a Six-Pack’
- De La Soul Shows Us How to Create a Killer New Album in New Documentary — Watch