Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- How Can the Nation’s Oldest Film Festival Survive? With New Leadership, San Francisco Looks to the Future
- 'Young & Beautiful' Director François Ozon on Writing for Women and Courting Controversy at Cannes
- Project of the Day: 'Running Wild'
- “What I Regret Most in My Life Are Failures of Kindness”: George Saunders, Animated
- Kinky Hotel Doc 'Love Hotel' Acquired by FilmBuff