Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- ‘Hamilton’s’ Washington To Perform In ‘A Capitol Fourth’ Special on PBS
- The New York Times & POV Announce the Embedded Mediamaker Project for a Hybrid, Race-Related Documentary
- Watch: Sofia Coppola’s First Film ‘Lick the Star’ Flirts With Cliques, Punk Music and Growing Up
- ‘Dead of Summer’ Review Roundup: Critics Say The Summer Camp Slasher Series Is Dead On Arrival
- Barkhad Abdi Joins Denis Villeneuve’s ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel, Perhaps as a Captain of Some Sort