Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Foreign-Language Oscar Nominees Make Joint Political Statement
- CBS Cancels ‘Doubt,’ the First Primetime Network Drama with a Transgender Series Regular, After Just Two Weeks
- RIP Entertainment Writer Amy Dawes, Who Spent 30 Years Writing About the Movies
- ‘Detroiters’ Exclusive: Sam Richardson and Tim Robinson Try to Stay Positive When a Pitch Goes Wrong – Watch
- 2017 Independent Spirit Awards: Who Will Win and Who Should Win — Critics Survey