Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Happy 10th Birthday, YouTube! Here’s Everything Indiewire Has Ever Written About You
- “I Fantasized About Being a Glamorous Drug Addict”: Director Adam Baran on His Twin Peaks-centric Documentary Northwest Passage
- Watch: Take a Hike with Robert Redford and Nick Nolte in New Trailer for 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Watch: 'The Daily Show with Trevor Noah' Sets Premiere Date for New Host
- TransFatty Lives Forever: How Director Patrick O’Brien Documented His ALS