Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Comic Con TV Preview 2014: 'Game of Thrones,' 'The Walking Dead,' and FX Look To Make a Mark
- Watch: Guns, Motorcycles and Michael Shannon in the Trailer for Jake Paltrow's 'Young Ones'
- Watch: Aubrey Plaza, All Guns Blazing, in Trailer for Hal Hartley's 'Ned Rifle'
- Watch: The First Teaser for Michael Medaglia’s Creepy Deep Dark
- Attention, Filmmakers: Learn About Crowdfunding in New Seminars from Seed&Spark and Tugg