Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- ‘I Am Not Madame Bovary’ Tops San Sebastian Festival Winners
- ‘Don’t Look Down’ Trailer: Richard Branson Relives Death-Defying Hot Air Balloon Journey
- Outfest: Jill Soloway and Freeform Will Be Honored With Legacy Awards
- Bill Nunn, Radio Raheem in ‘Do the Right Thing,’ Dies at 62
- ‘Tracey Ullman’s Show’ Trailer Sends Up Maggie Smith, Judi Dench and More