Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
CutTime - King Missle, "Life" (3 of 11)
King Missile perform their song "Life" as part of the movie CutTime. Their leader John S. Hall, is a poet as well. While he is not a big fan of slam poetry, he has performed alongside slam poets on television programs such as PBS's The United States of Poetry, MTV's Spoken Word Unplugged, and HBO's Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. King Missile has an underground hit called, Detachable Penis.
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Keep an eye out for episode 3, coming next week!
- Watch: 'Dixieland' Trailer Explores a Star-Crossed Mississippi Romance
- 10 Austrian Pulp Films That Will Blow Your Mind
- Watch: Anthony Mackie is '2 Legit 2 Quit,' Joseph Gordon-Levitt Channels Inner Janet Jackson in 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Misfits, Rockers & Riot Grrrls: 6 Essential Female-Charged Music Docs
- Here Are All the Movies Opening Thanksgiving Week; What Will You See?