Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
The Widow's Tea
Guest post by Nishell Falcone:
The Widow's Tea is an experimental short film shot in 2009. Original vision by cinematographer Nishell Falcone and director Sydney Del Monte, it was inspired in part by Japanese and American folklore. The film follows the story of an curious and innocent girl drawn to the Widow's lair by a seemingly innocuous picnic among the dead. Be careful to not become ensnared by the Widow's web.
The Widow's Tea was edited by Rina Svet while studying at SVA.
- ‘War Machine’ Trailer: Brad Pitt Explains the Difference Between Helping People and Killing Them — Watch
- Telefilm Canada Celebrates Fiftieth Anniversary with Annual Canada Now Series — Watch
- ‘Moonlight’ Testing China Censors Because Gay Themes Considered ‘Not Politically Correct’
- As the Academy Scandal Recedes, President Cheryl Boone Isaacs Accepts CinemaCon’s Pioneer Award
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 Promo: The Iron Throne Is in Everyone’s Sights — Watch