Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Freestyle - "Mr. E" (12 of 14)
Posted by Paul Devlin:
Mr. E 'transcends' in this virtuoso improvisational performance excerpted from Freestyle - The Art of Rhyme.
The Making of Freestyle (continued)
Eventually, the hard work on the re-edit of Freestyle paid off and the movie was accepted into the Slamdance Film Festival in 2002. We had to work hard to finish, we recruited graffiti artist, EQ to do the titling work for the Chapter headings. (EQ was also a shooter and provided some priceless historical footage, including one of the angles of the Supernatural vs. Craig G battle. It took a lot of to convince him to give that up). I took EQ’s work to my edit room at CBS to trick it out with video and effects.
- ‘War Machine’ Trailer: Brad Pitt Explains the Difference Between Helping People and Killing Them — Watch
- Telefilm Canada Celebrates Fiftieth Anniversary with Annual Canada Now Series — Watch
- ‘Moonlight’ Testing China Censors Because Gay Themes Considered ‘Not Politically Correct’
- As the Academy Scandal Recedes, President Cheryl Boone Isaacs Accepts CinemaCon’s Pioneer Award
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 Promo: The Iron Throne Is in Everyone’s Sights — Watch