Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Slam Poem: Andrew Berger - "Funky Clown Town"
Posted by Paul Devlin:
Funky Clown Town was a short, humorous moment in SlamNation. The low scores and look of disappointment said it all. However, that moment catapulted this poem into cult celebrity in the slam poetry community. Everyone wanted more of Funky Clown Town. Here it is, in all its glory.
- Review: ‘Mr. Robot’ Anoints A New Madam Executioner
- ‘My Blind Brother’ Trailer: A Sightless Adam Scott Goes Head-to-Head With Nick Kroll in Offbeat Comedy
- The Star-Studded Farewell Episode — Screen Talk, Emmys Edition
- Emmy Predictions 2016: Period Pieces Dominate the Cinematography Race
- ‘Underground’ Season 2: Aisha Hinds Cast as Harriet Tubman