Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
D-Word Pitch at CBS March Madness
Posted by Paul Devlin:
D-Word is the online community for documentary professionals. I joined in the beginning about 15 years ago and it has been remarkable to watch filmmaker Doug Block's vision emerge as an indispensable resource for documentary filmmakers. Basically D-Word gathers all the wisdom and experience of the world-wide documentary community in one place.
Now we're in the midst of a campaign to upgrade and thrive for the next 15 years. I made this little video in support during breaks at my day job covering March Madness for CBS. If you're a documentary professional or interested in documentary filmmakers, give D-Word a look!
- ‘Doctor Who’ Review: Bill Continues to Make Us ‘Smile’ Despite Creepy-Cute Emojibots
- Tracy Letts and Debra Winger Are Brilliant As a Couple Who Rediscover Passion In Azazel Jacobs’ ‘The Lovers’ — Tribeca Review
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Is a Riveting, Relevant, and Political Drama, So Why Won’t the Creators Say So?
- Alejandro González Iñárritu Tells Marina Abramovic Why He Loves Virtual Reality — Tribeca 2017
- Laurie Simmons Has a Charming and Cinematic Mid-Life Crisis in Feature Directorial Debut ‘My Art’ — Tribeca Review