Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Rockin' Brunswick - The Groceries - "Nassau Street"
Posted by Paul Devlin:
This is an outtake from Rockin' Brunswick shot at Patrix in New Brunswick, New Jersey summer of 1983. "Nassau Street" is one of The Groceries most popular songs. But Robin Gamble and Martha Haney wanted to do something more elaborate than a one-camera live shot for one of their favorite bands. So we made a music video of "Part of the New America" which is what ultimately made it into the movie.
- Why China’s Box Office May Not Save the Film Industry After All — CinemaCon 2017
- Entries for the Student Academy Awards Are Now Open
- 6 Wild (And Early) Emmy Nomination Predictions
- One-Person Crew: The Pros and Cons of Making a Documentary By Yourself
- ‘Too Old to Die Young’: Miles Teller to Star in Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series