Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Arthur Ashe Kids Day Teaser
Posted by Paul Devlin:
Arthur Ashe Kids Day is a warm up to the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament in New York City. Promoting the legacy of the great Arthur Ashe, the fun event fills the main arena with young tennis enthusiasts who are treated to performances by the greatest tennis champions in the world as well as rising stars in pop music. Talents like Rihanna and Justin Bieber appeared at Arthur Ashe Kids Day early in their careers before they were superstars.
CBS Sports broadcasts the event, and twice I have edited the complete hour-long show. This poignant tease, produced by Alana Campbell, preceded the 2012 broadcast.
- ‘War Machine’ Trailer: Brad Pitt Explains the Difference Between Helping People and Killing Them — Watch
- Telefilm Canada Celebrates Fiftieth Anniversary with Annual Canada Now Series — Watch
- ‘Moonlight’ Testing China Censors Because Gay Themes Considered ‘Not Politically Correct’
- As the Academy Scandal Recedes, President Cheryl Boone Isaacs Accepts CinemaCon’s Pioneer Award
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 Promo: The Iron Throne Is in Everyone’s Sights — Watch