Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
The Loaded Poets - "The Miller Beer Song"
A teenage Dan Snyder (keyboards) and Jim Wood (vocals) banged out this 3-minute masterpiece in the living room of Dan's childhood home on an upright piano at which Dan had recently labored during his agonizing bout with childhood piano lessons. Wood's poison pen recounts a tale of drunken romance and all the angst that goes with it in this early example of frenetic Loaded Poets' product.
- ‘The Magicians’’ Grand, Expensive Musical Tribute to ‘Les Miserables’ Won’t Be Its Last
- MPAA Report Says Non-White Audiences are Growing, While Women Drive Blockbusters
- 7 Films New to Netflix to Watch In April, Including ‘Kubo and the Two Strings’ and ‘Casting JonBenet’
- Bobby Farrelly Outlines His Problem With Modern Comedy: People Are ‘Thin Skinned’ and ‘Sensitive’
- ‘Teachers’: Why Six Bold Women Named Katie Aren’t Afraid to Get Ugly for Great Comedy