Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Slammin' - Susan Ross - "The Brain I'm In"
Posted by Paul Devlin:
Susan Ross performs her poem "The Brain I'm In" from Paul Devlin’s TV pilot Slammin', the pre-cursor to his movie SlamNation.
Slam Poetry melds the art of writing and the art of performance in the context of a good old fashion brawl. SlamNation is the seminal film of this literary movement.
- Why China’s Box Office May Not Save the Film Industry After All — CinemaCon 2017
- Entries for the Student Academy Awards Are Now Open
- 6 Wild (And Early) Emmy Nomination Predictions
- One-Person Crew: The Pros and Cons of Making a Documentary By Yourself
- ‘Too Old to Die Young’: Miles Teller to Star in Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series