Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, club music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Shot in black and white 16mm and Super 8 film, the 24-minute movie features interviews and performances by John S. Hall and King Missile, False Prophets, HypnoLoveWheel, Woodpecker, The Gamma Rays, The Reverb Motherfuckers, Two Minutes Hate, Carry Nation, Kirk Kelly, The Holy Cows, and Gregpack.
Check out our other films:
- ‘War Machine’ Trailer: Brad Pitt Explains the Difference Between Helping People and Killing Them — Watch
- Telefilm Canada Celebrates Fiftieth Anniversary with Annual Canada Now Series — Watch
- ‘Moonlight’ Testing China Censors Because Gay Themes Considered ‘Not Politically Correct’
- As the Academy Scandal Recedes, President Cheryl Boone Isaacs Accepts CinemaCon’s Pioneer Award
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 Promo: The Iron Throne Is in Everyone’s Sights — Watch