Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
The Eyes of St. Anthony
Paul Devlin’s fictional short stars James McCaffrey, (co-star of Rescue Me) as Tony O’Neil a talented, but very distracted neon artist.
Tony loses everything he touches. And if he's not careful, that includes his girlfriend Corrin. Desperate, Tony seeks the help of Shah, a strange and powerful mystic who has learned to use science to achieve spiritual goals.
Shah's newest invention is a pair of extraordinary glasses. Try them on, think of an object that's lost and in a moment, it can be seen. The glasses need field-testing and Tony is the perfect subject.
At first, Tony is back in control, finding all the things he's lost. But the glasses are more complex than he ever imagined. Tony is about to discover that sometimes, the worst part of losing things, is finding them...
Check out our other films:
- ‘Doctor Who’ Review: Bill Continues to Make Us ‘Smile’ Despite Creepy-Cute Emojibots
- Tracy Letts and Debra Winger Are Brilliant As a Couple Who Rediscover Passion In Azazel Jacobs’ ‘The Lovers’ — Tribeca Review
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Is a Riveting, Relevant, and Political Drama, So Why Won’t the Creators Say So?
- Alejandro González Iñárritu Tells Marina Abramovic Why He Loves Virtual Reality — Tribeca 2017
- Laurie Simmons Has a Charming and Cinematic Mid-Life Crisis in Feature Directorial Debut ‘My Art’ — Tribeca Review