Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Rockin' Brunswick - DP and the Greys - "Bombs" (4 of 12)
Posted by Paul Devlin:
DP and the Greys were a talented, diverse band. Danny Petroni was one of the few musicians in the New Brunswick scene at the time who had released an entire album. And he did it himself, independently! In that way, Danny was way ahead of his time, anticipating a DIY mentality would become the norm, especially as the music industry shifted and record companies collapsed.
- What to Do When You've Slept With the Boss: A 'Halt and Catch Fire' Advice Column for Programmer Cameron Howe
- UPDATE: 'Better Call Saul' To Be Set in the Year 2002, 6 Years Before 'Breaking Bad'
- Listen: Eric Kohn and Anne Thompson On Mel Gibson's Career Prospects, 'Boyhood,' and Why Andy Serkis Won't Get an Oscar For 'Apes'
- 25 Years In The Making: David Suchet On Playing Agatha Christie's 'Poirot'
- 9 Female Coming-of-Age Films Streaming on Netflix Now: 'Blue Is The Warmest Color,' 'The Virgin Suicides' And More