Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Rockin' Brunswick - The Deed- "Thought/Passage" (6 of 12)
Posted by Paul Devlin:
I didn’t know much about The Deed when I started shooting. But as I was researching which bands to shoot, they came highly recommended. Rather than doing a lip synch music video shoot to a pre-recorded track, they wanted their music and performance live – a challenge for me at the time. Terry Hughes, of Rubber Ball Productions came to my rescue.
This video was shot at Patrix, a fantastic club in a very dodgy part of town.
- ‘The Magicians’’ Grand, Expensive Musical Tribute to ‘Les Miserables’ Won’t Be Its Last
- MPAA Report Says Non-White Audiences are Growing, While Women Drive Blockbusters
- 7 Films New to Netflix to Watch In April, Including ‘Kubo and the Two Strings’ and ‘Casting JonBenet’
- Bobby Farrelly Outlines His Problem With Modern Comedy: People Are ‘Thin Skinned’ and ‘Sensitive’
- ‘Teachers’: Why Six Bold Women Named Katie Aren’t Afraid to Get Ugly for Great Comedy