Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
The Front Man: Buzz
"A film that’s unequal parts observational and collaborative, considered and surprising, as Wood’s experience and evolving desires are transformed into their own sort of art, a self he discovers and also creates."
"If it’s not so polished or planned as Richard Linklater's Boyhood, Devlin’s movie constructs another sort of epic, as much about its own construction as about the many ways Wood might want to construct his future."
-'The Front Man': He's a Rock Star in His Own Way | PopMatters
Q&A: Paul Devlin and The Loaded Poets | stfdocs.com
"On one level The Front Man is about obtaining your life’s goals and on another level it’s an endearing love story with lots of laughs in between."
-The Front Man: Meaning of Success | MontclairFilmFest.org
Phone Interview with Paul Devlin | Adam Egizi Mixcloud
Paul Devlin & The Loaded Poets | Scott Einhorn Show | WRSU FM
"A decades spanning, nearly epic meditation on the meaning of success."
- The Front Man Review| examiner.com
Florida Film Festival Photo from Enzian Screening | iZonOrlando on Twitter
The Front Man | Cinema 365
Jim Wood Interview | elantshaye on Instagram
- ‘Doctor Who’ Review: Bill Continues to Make Us ‘Smile’ Despite Creepy-Cute Emojibots
- Tracy Letts and Debra Winger Are Brilliant As a Couple Who Rediscover Passion In Azazel Jacobs’ ‘The Lovers’ — Tribeca Review
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Is a Riveting, Relevant, and Political Drama, So Why Won’t the Creators Say So?
- Alejandro González Iñárritu Tells Marina Abramovic Why He Loves Virtual Reality — Tribeca 2017
- Laurie Simmons Has a Charming and Cinematic Mid-Life Crisis in Feature Directorial Debut ‘My Art’ — Tribeca Review