Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
The Front Man: Buzz
"A film that’s unequal parts observational and collaborative, considered and surprising, as Wood’s experience and evolving desires are transformed into their own sort of art, a self he discovers and also creates."
"If it’s not so polished or planned as Richard Linklater's Boyhood, Devlin’s movie constructs another sort of epic, as much about its own construction as about the many ways Wood might want to construct his future."
-'The Front Man': He's a Rock Star in His Own Way | PopMatters
Q&A: Paul Devlin and The Loaded Poets | stfdocs.com
"On one level The Front Man is about obtaining your life’s goals and on another level it’s an endearing love story with lots of laughs in between."
-The Front Man: Meaning of Success | MontclairFilmFest.org
Phone Interview with Paul Devlin | Adam Egizi Mixcloud
Paul Devlin & The Loaded Poets | Scott Einhorn Show | WRSU FM
"A decades spanning, nearly epic meditation on the meaning of success."
- The Front Man Review| examiner.com
Florida Film Festival Photo from Enzian Screening | iZonOrlando on Twitter
The Front Man | Cinema 365
Jim Wood Interview | elantshaye on Instagram
- ‘The Magicians’’ Grand, Expensive Musical Tribute to ‘Les Miserables’ Won’t Be Its Last
- MPAA Report Says Non-White Audiences are Growing, While Women Drive Blockbusters
- 7 Films New to Netflix to Watch In April, Including ‘Kubo and the Two Strings’ and ‘Casting JonBenet’
- Bobby Farrelly Outlines His Problem With Modern Comedy: People Are ‘Thin Skinned’ and ‘Sensitive’
- ‘Teachers’: Why Six Bold Women Named Katie Aren’t Afraid to Get Ugly for Great Comedy