Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Here's what's on the horizon for Devlin Pix.
Paul Devlin recently optioned the screenplay rights to Jim Rearden's novel, "Castner's Cutthroats", about the Alaska Scouts of World War II. It's the amazing story of a specialized intelligence unit made up of rugged back woodsmen, prospectors, trappers and native Alaskans recruited by Colonel Castner for their unique survival skills in one of the harshest environments on the planet.
Castner's Cutthroats spearheaded the effort to drive out the Japanese from the Aleutian Islands during the war. Most Americans have no idea that parts of Alaska were invaded and occupied by the Japanese during WWII and American citizens captured on U.S. soil and held prisoner in Japan. It's going to make a great movie!
Paul Devlin & author Jim Rearden at his home in Homer, Alaska.
We're always on the look out for exciting new projects. If you've got an idea that you think would be a good fit for us, send it our way! Please download and fill out our new project questionnaire so we can evaluate your project.
- Watch: Keira Knightley Flounders Like A Teenager in Exclusive New 'Laggies' Trailer
- How to Make a Low-Budget Horror Film (from 'Insidious,' 'Paranormal Activity' Producer)
- Watch: Michelle Williams Falls for a German Soldier in First 'Suite Francaise' Trailer
- GamerGate: What it Is and How to Help Stop It (Even If You Don't Play Video Games)
- Review: 'The Heart Machine' Explores Love in the Time of Skype